Thursday, September 12, 2013

Easiest Enchiladas EVER!!!

So- I don't usually resort to "pre-cooked" foods, but when you're in the middle of moving, easy and simple are the best and easiest ways to cook!  Not to mention that honestly, these are some of my favorite enchiladas ever... (I know, I know- I need to expand my taste horizons!)... BUT, they are quick, easy and tasty!!

Quick and Easy Enchiladas

1 pkg frozen burritos (your favorite "flavor"- I like beef and bean!)
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 package beef gravy, made according to package directions (I ALWAYS make my own gravy though!!)
Grated cheddar cheese

Place burritos in a 13x9 pan.  In a sauce pan make gravy then add enchilada sauce and cream of mushroom soup.  Combine well and heat through.  Pour soup mix over burritos and top with cheese.  Bake according to burrito package directions and until sauce and cheese are bubbly.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment